KIPP Leaders is KIPP Austin Public Schools' Leadership Annual Giving Society. This dedicated group of friends is committed to furthering KIPP Austin’s mission and ensuring Austin-area students climb the mountain To and Through college.
An important part of KIPP Austin’s success comes from the fact that our students spend 25 percent more time in school than average Austin ISD students. “KIPP Time,” is the extra hours and days of individualized instruction and extracurricular activities that ensure students at KIPP Austin are academically and socially prepared for college. This extra time allows for:
- Spanish-English dual language immersion in elementary schools;
- Field lessons, which allow students to visit college campuses, museums, and historical sites;
- Extracurricular activities, such as dance, music, and sports;
- Teacher availability before and/or after school;
- Summer Session to counteract the effects of summer learning loss;
- Saturday School to provide academic and enrichment classes for students and families.
Gifts from KIPP Leaders support all our vital programs and efforts, including KIPP Time, KIPP Through College, and our day-to-day operations. Please consider joining KIPP Leaders and making a difference in the lives of 3,900 Austin-area students.
KIPP Leaders support our students with an annual commitment at the following levels:
If you have questions about KIPP Leaders or supporting KIPP Austin Public Schools, please call Heather Guerrero, Senior Director of Advancement at 512.501.3643 x0232.