Each year the Texas Education Agency (TEA) releases the Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), which contain a wide variety of performance data and information about districts and schools. Prior to the 2012-13 school year the TAPR were known as the Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) reports. AEIS reports were published from 1990-91 to 2011-12.
District-level and school-level TAPR reports and annual performance reports are provided below.
- KIPP Austin 2015-2016 TAPR Annual Report
- 2015-2016 District TAPR
- 2015-2016 District TPRS
- 2015-2016 PEIMS Financial Standards Report
- Campus Performance Objectives and Strategic Plan
- Report on Violent or Criminal Incidents
- Report on Student Enrollment and Academic Performance
Family Engagement Plan
Community and Student Engagement Ratings
Cameras in Classrooms (SB 507) FAQ
Report Cards and Ratings
Requests For Public Information
- Your name
- Your return address/fax/email
- Phone number - so we can reach you with any questions regarding your request
- A description of the information and/or documents you are requesting
If you are a parent or student wishing to request educational records, please contact your school's front office directly.